Applicants for a press pass must show employment by or assignment for a publication or program that is previously established, independent, and regularly updated with original industry-related news. Press passes are reserved for working members of the press only. This includes editors, reporters, producers, camera crews, still photographers, and industry analysts.
What are accepted forms of media credentials?
- Masthead from a current publication listing you as an editorial contributor
- A recent article (or link) with your by-line
- Government-issued or media outlet press ID
- A news outlet webpage listing you as news staff (news director, editor, producer, reporter, anchor)
- Business card from your media outlet reflecting your editorial role
ASIS 2017 press credentials allow access to all conference sessions, the expo floor, keynotes, lunches, and a full-service press room, which includes Wi-Fi, space to conduct interviews, food, and beverages.
Please email requests for a media pass to firstname.lastname@example.org.