- Every person entering the exhibit hall, a classroom, or an off-site ASIS event must have an official ASIS 2017 badge.
- No one under the age of 16 will be admitted in the exhibit hall or in classrooms.
- By registering for ASIS 2017, you consent to ASIS International's collection and storage of the data on the registration form.
- Registration and attendance at or participation in ASIS International meetings and other activities constitutes an agreement by the registrant to ASIS's use and distribution (both now and in the future) of the registrant's or attendee's image or voice in photographs, videotapes, electronic reproductions or audiotapes of such.
- Due to the sensitive nature of products and displays at the show, professional photography and/or video recording of any booth by any attendee/exhibitor personnel is prohibited. Exceptions are made only when permission is obtained from the exhibitor whose booth/product is being photographed/videotaped and all individuals appearing in the photograph or video.
George W. Bush Keynote Policies
No photography or video allowed during this presentation. This session is off-the-record and closed to media. The following are NOT permitted:
- Weapons of any kind, including all knives
- Pepper spray
- Large bags, including large tote bags, suitcases, roller bags, briefcases, laptop bags, backpacks, event bags, etc.—a standard guideline to follow is the NFL stadium bag guidelines
- Selfie sticks
- Air horns or noisemakers
To receive a refund, all cancellation requests must be made in writing and submitted to ASIS 2017 Registration, 1625 Prince Street, Alexandria, VA 22314 USA; fax +1.703.706.3703; or email@example.com no later than August 25, 2017. All cancellations are subject to a $100 administrative fee. New registrations and cancellation requests received after August 25, 2017 are non-refundable. Expo-only passes are non-refundable and non-transferable. Ticketed events are non-refundable.
Government rates apply to any local, state, federal, or national government or military employee. To qualify, you must submit proof of employment on official government letterhead via fax +1 866.518.9751 or email firstname.lastname@example.org within three (3) business days of submitting your registration. If proof is not received within three (3) business days of registration, regular rates will apply as applicable. Government contractors are not eligible.