The ASIS 2018 Call for Presentations will open in November.
Share your expertise and experience with our exclusive audience of security management practitioners looking for the latest information, cutting-edge strategies, and best practices that will help them succeed in their jobs and demonstrate ROI to their organizations. This ASIS audience includes security practitioners and related professionals from all vertical industries across both the public and private sectors, as well as military and law enforcement professionals.
General Submission Guidelines
- Proposals and presentations must be in English
- Membership in ASIS is not required
- Generally, ASIS does not pay per diem, honoraria, or expenses
- No fees are required to submit a proposal
- Proposals will be rejected if all steps of the proposal submission process are not completed
- Individuals may submit a maximum of two proposals as the only or primary presenter per conference, but are allowed to take part in additional sessions as panel participants
- Commercially focused/vendor promotional/sales proposals will not be considered