ASIS offers a number of ways to keep updated on show news and information, as well as connect with attendees in advance of and onsite at ASIS 2013.
ASIS 2013 Mobile App
A native application for iOS and Android mobile devices; a hybrid web-based app for Blackberry; and a web-based version for all other web browser-enabled phones, the app provides easy-to-use capabilities to enhance your event experience:
- The Dashboard keeps you organized with up-to-the-minute Exhibitor, Speaker, and Event & Education information
- About ASIS International Seminar & Exhibits keeps all event information in one place
- My Schedule organizes your schedule with one click
- Alerts allow you to receive important real-time communications from the event organizer
- Keep up with industry news on LinkedIn and Facebook groups and the built-in Twitter feed lets you join in on the show chatter
- Rate the sessions you attend and comment on them, too
- Locate Exhibitors you want to visit on the Exhibit Hall Map
- and more!
Downloading the Mobile App is easy!
Simply visit http://m.core-apps.com/asis2013 or use these links to download the app for your iOS or Android device.
You can also scan the QR code on the right to be directed to download the appropriate version for your device.
After you download the app, follow these instructions:
Access your Show Planner schedule by clicking the settings (gear) icon at the top of the Dashboard and enter your email address and Show Planner password into Online Profile Login.